Our Breakfast and Refreshments
When you book your stay with us at Almost Heaven Bed & Breakfast, one of our greatest joys is serving you breakfast. We pride ourselves on a three course, country gourmet style menu with lots of flavor and love. It's the meal to start your day in the mountains off the right way.
A three course Breakfast is served at a single-seating at 8:30 am daily.
Coffee and tea available at 7am in the dining room.
Guests may choose to enjoy their breakfast:
- In our dining room
- Outside on our covered deck while taking in the mountain views
- Outside on our Bistro table amongst the flowers
- In their bedroom at an additional cost of $10.00 per room. A 24 hour notice is required, limited availability. Breakfast will be served in room at 9:30am.
* All attempts will be made to accommodate any special dietary needs, allergies, and or diet restrictions with a 24 hour notice.
* For our quests who must leave early and unable to dine with us, a To-Go Bag Breakfast is offered, at no additional cost, with a 24 hour advance notice.
Refreshments will be served daily at 3pm in the dining room.
- Cheese, fruit and crackers
- Freshly baked pies, cakes, cookies, or brownies
- Pretzels with Dip
A 24 hour Guest Pantry, located on 1st floor, is stocked with:
- Fridge and microwave
- Soda and water
- Popcorn and snacks
- Keurig coffee maker serving coffee, tea, and hot cocoa
Each Guest Bedroom comes with a Welcome Basket filled with:
- 2 bottles of water
- A local restaurant guide
"Had the pleasure of staying at this newly remodeled bed & breakfast a few weeks ago. The food & entire stay was great! The owners worked together preparing and serving an excellent breakfast each morning. There is an outdoor seating area where you can sit and rock in the rocking chairs and take in the beautiful view of the mountains. They gave us recommendations of lots of fun things to do around the city. Bedroom & bathrooms were very clean & tidy. Lots of fun antiques to look at throughout the home. Will be returning!"
~ Julie Lohr, April 19, 2018